One day a man stood among a group of people preaching to them, saying: We must forgive each other, in order to ask God Almighty for mercy and forgiveness, so how do we ask God for forgiveness when we do not forgive other people, and after he finished his speech, the man took his wife and left, During their return home together, the wife said to him: I want to tell you something important, but I was very hesitant, but after I heard your speech today, I decided to tell you immediately, so the husband said to her: Speak, my love. The wife said: I needed some things that I lacked, so I sold your golden watch to show it. The husband suddenly stopped the car and said to her while shouting: What do you say? The wife said: I needed some money, and you were busy with me, so I had to sell your watch. You sell my watch without asking me. The wife smiled despite the force of the slap and her husband's cruelty, saying: I just wanted to test you. Will you forgive me as you preached to people a while ago or not? Rest assured that your watch is still in your hand. The moral of the story: Do not ask others for something that you lack in yourself.